Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Disney Post 3

Hollywood Studios is the smallest park a Disney. In my opinion, it is also the best park to be at night. I just love the Hollywood feel there, so cool! It also has some of our favorite rides and restaurants. It also has the best fireworks show, "Fantasmic." Two good tips for this park are ...

1. Don't go to ride rides on the days they have Fantasmic that night. People go on those days to end up at the show and it is super crowded. You should go to see that show on the night it is scheduled...a good reason to have hopper passes.

2. When you do go in the a.m., you have to be there when it opens, if you want to ride Toy Story Mania more than once. It is still popular even though it has been open for years!!! You need to run to the back right of the park....you or your husband get the fast passes and you go ahead and get in line with the kiddos. We don't wait a long time for rides, so that is the best way to avoid on that one!Trust me..you will want to ride it more than once!!

This is Fantasmic..my favorite fireworks show in Disney! Don't let anyone try to bribe you into preferred seating. There is not a bad seat in the house! Don't sit up front though.....unless you want to get wet!


This is a pic of the Tower of Terror sign at night.
The inside of the Tower of Terror Hotel is actually quite beautiful.
This "directory" is in the TOT Hotel as well...
Kind of blurry, but trying to capture the essence of HS at night...just doesn't do it justice...
Smores dessert from our one of our favorite restaurants in HS 50's Primetime Diner.
It is set in the 50's of course and the waitresses act out like you are really in that time era.
The kids actually had to sweep up after dinner!


This is "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" playground.


Best ride "Toy Story Mania." Riggs gets so mad if he doesn't win!!



This was our first time on the idol stage at Disney. It is a replica and it is so realistic. You even vote form your seats. I don't know why I didn't try out.......These people were not that good.
This is an idol winner from previous shows. I forgot his name, but I remember him being on there.

This is the Indiana Jones stunt show. I read that if you are really loud when they ask for vounteers they will pick you to help......

and I got picked!


They do wash the costumes each time. I made sure of that!


This is one of the other restaurants we love in HS " Sci-Fi Dine In Theater." It is so cool how you eat from your "car" and order burgers and shakes. The movie shows on the sceen.

Outside Toy Story Mania

This is from the Backlot Studio Tour




I didn't get pics from the Rock-N-Roller Coaster or Great Movie Ride....also awesome attractions!

No comments: