skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Rowe's Rants and Raves
Sunday, July 3, 2011
Disney Post 1
So I haven't posted in a while so I am going back 6 months or so to our trip to Disney. We actually woke the kids up and surprised them this time. They were skeptical at first, but then Jake checked the car and saw the bags. They were really excited. I hope to get the video on here soon!
Our first night we always have dinner at the Garden Grill with Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale. The restaurant rotates and you can view the ride that is beside it. Afterwards we ride Soarin' which is next door...a perfect way to start the trip.
It's neat how they communicate with you without speaking. We asked Mickey where Minnie was and he picked up the napkin and pointed to the castle. He could answer all our questions!
I love this sign!
This is how we got to our hotel.
We always use Jay's points at the Parking Spot. The kids were super surprised with their first limo ride!
1 comment:
Heather
said...
I am so glad to see you are blogging again! Have a wonderful vacation.
July 4, 2011 at 8:18 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
bg
Blog Archive
►
2015
(1)
►
October
(1)
▼
2011
(6)
▼
July
(6)
Disney Good Eats-Our Favorite Restaurants
Disney Post 5
Disney Post 4-MK Parades and such.....
Disney Post 3
Disney Post 2
Disney Post 1
►
2010
(38)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(8)
►
2009
(57)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(53)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(1)
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
sitemeter
1 comment:
I am so glad to see you are blogging again! Have a wonderful vacation.
Post a Comment