This day we went to Animal Kingdom. The first time I went there I felt it was too much like the zoo, but then I quickly changed my mind. There were times when I would feel like I was in Asia or Africa. There are also some great thrill rides. Both the kiddos could ride everything this time and that we did. Riggs was exactly 48 inches tall and thank goodness for that because he was determined.Some may think it's cruel, but we make our children ride all the rides. They are always happy about it in the end. After all, we didn't pay hundreds of dollars to "watch" rides!!! Also, the safari attraction is awesome and you can see a lot of animals.
This is our very favorite 3D show at Disney "It's Tough to Be a Bug." Awesome. It's the one reason I never pay to see 3D at the theaters here at home!


No comments:
Post a Comment