I love,love, love Magic Kingdom. When I walk on main street, it almost gives me a sense of calmness, a definite stress reliever. My kids were able to ride everything this year so we rode everything multiple times. It is such a magical place!Magic Kingdom's Electrical Parade....it's difficult to get good pics!


This parade is also in MK........a good way to see all the characters.


Mary Poppins


Cinderella

Ariel


The most beautiful castle ever!

You can actually stay there.....haven't figured out how yet!




Buzz Lightyear ride
Jungle Cruise ride...a comical spin on a fake safari poaching quest.....not as good as Kilimanjaro Safaris at AK but worth it!

They do shows in front of the castle all throughout the day....

This is the bus we rode a lot! We used the monorail and ferry once we got there.

We stayed at Pop Century this time...see pic below of the kiddos in a wheel from a giant big wheel. We liked it there as a value resort. Although I must admit I am somewhat of a hotel snob, it is fine there although the rooms are really small at all value resorts. It has its own bus though which makes a difference as compared to All Star Sports, Movies, and Music. There is a new resort called " The Art of Animation" which opens as a value in 2012. I think we may stay there next. I think Port Orleans Riverside is the best for moderate. I really liked Grand Floridian for the deluxe resorts too, but we won't waste that kind of money for a place to sleep. My kids are at the age they can go, go, go so we are not in the room that much!
No comments:
Post a Comment