All I had was a mini-ruler..so it was only 6 in. long.....the snow is almost up to the top!
I love night snow pics!
This is the first time we have had enough clean snow to have snow cream! Yummy.... first day of successfully blowing bubbles (1/29/10) He got really good at it by the end of the day!
looking cool in the snow mowin' snow
Playing with our neighbors snow angels anyone??
very deep
this is where everyone ended up sledding. It didn't take long for people to figure out that this was the best spot! At one time I counted about 35 people out there.....
gathering around the neighbor's fire place hiking back up the hill..this made my thighs burn!
hot chocolate maker...thanks aunt kim!
These are some sledding videos..some of them are dangerously fast!
1 comment:
Love the snow pictures! They are great. And I loooove snow cream!
Post a Comment