
We took our family to the Opry last night and it was a fun night. I had never met Little Big Town (pictured above) and my niece was really excited about them being there. They sing that song, "I was born and raised in the boondocks..."They were very nice..We also met Trace Atkins too; he was super polite and hung out in the hall with the rest of us normal folk.His guitarist went to Harding with us; it's a small world!His picture is below. The purple dressing room below was just designed in memory of the great Porter Waggoner. It was neat to see the pictures on the wall and his boots behind glass. I met him soon before he died and I wished I had a pic with him. I definitely wasn't as bold then as I am now when asking for pictures. The show went really late; even Carrie told us she was sleepy and yawned before walking out on stage. I don't think I could ever be that relaxed before going on stage! We didn't get home until midnight and I was so keyed up, it took me a while to finally rest....oh, and there's some videos below..enjoy!


4 comments:
you're gonna have to clue me in on this whole Opry thing! why do y'all always get to go backstage??
Thanks for the tip on the Kraft thing! I'm with Chesley . . . what do you do with all these people? ;) Your boys are so cute and getting so big!
I was wondering how you always get back there and get such great pictures, too?!
it's one of jay's work perks at CrackerBarrel and yes, the kids are getting big...trying to decide if we are going for number 3???it's so easy now you know.
Post a Comment