CBRL sponsored the St. Jude run a couple of weeks ago and the concert afterwards was at the Wildhorse featuring JoDee Messina and Point of Grace, who are apparently trying to go country. Their protocol was different backstage and they were supposed to email the pic I made with her..never happened. They wouldn't let me take any of my own. I was like..look..she ain't that famous....anywhoo. The concert was very exciting; they passed around a hat and raised more money during the concert. Being from Memphis, St. Jude has a special place in my heart. Jay went last week to take them a check and received a grand tour of the facility along with the Target house. I don't think he realized that the families don't necessarily have to pay anything for their treatments. The children all came out and were sooo sweet and excited to see him. I think it had a strong effect as it always does.
No comments:
Post a Comment