We decided to camping last night..
They always have the best time!
I think camping is their favorite.
Jake always says, "This is the best day of my life!"
and it always reminds me of this song........
We loaded up my old station wagon
With a tent, coleman, sleeping bags
Some fishin' poles, a cooler of cokes,
3 days before we had to back
When your 7 and your in your 7th heaven
Going campin' in the wild outdoors
As we turned off on that old dirt road he look at me
and swore
Dad, this could be the best day of my life
Been dreamin' day and night about the fun we'll have
Just me and you doing what I've always wanted to
I'm the luckiest boy alive
This is the best day of my life
Monday, May 25, 2009
The Best Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment