Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Soccer Fun
This is soooooo much better than baseball! I couldn't put them on the same team this year because Jake is on the 6-8 team and Riggs couldn't play with an 8 year old ,of course. So the two practice/two game thing is a lot for me! It ok but I don't like if the games are at the same time.Both of them do well. Riggsy's team is definitely just running around the field..Jake's team, however, is a little more hardcore! His coach is from Mexico and she is good! Her teenage children set up stations for the kids at practice and is a strict learning environment for soccer practice. I didn't think Jake would be learning such footwork at the age of six but whatever! He has to keep up with the eight year olds and you can tell they are more experienced. He even has soccer homework!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment