on another note, it is hard to believe we have a seven year old! He is getting so big that it is hard to pick him up anymore, which makes me sad.....sniff sniff .....on to important things about Jakey
Things I Want To Remember:
* he would watch TV all day if I let him; his brother is the opposite
* totally done with pre-school Disney stuff, likes Zach and Cody, Hannah Montana, Camp Rock, Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato/Selena Gomez kinds of stuff
* if he wants to impress, he will try to dress like Zach and Cody and put on jeans, white undershirt, and a unbuttoned shirt over that....we think it's funny that he thinks he's "stylin""
* still isn't too interested in the "learning" part of school, but is definitely into the "social" part
* favorite foods- still likes spaghetti and tomato basil soup, any kind of soup really....and loves milk (opposite of my other child)
* he can sing really well still and on key
* he will still cry and beg for forgiveness if he thinks he has hurt me in any way..he can't stand for us to be upset with him
* he is a great swimmer
* he still wakes up earlier than the rest of us, but that's ok becuase he, as well as other 7 year olds, is self sufficient and doesn't wake anyone else up!
* he is mostly sweet to his brother, although I am sure that it can be really annoying to have someone constantly copy everything that you do..i guess that happens when your less than 2 years apart!
Sometimes I still look a him and I can't believe he is mine...I try to treasure all the sweet moments, but time is going sooo fast...we love you little buddy


1 comment:
That was just precious - I love your list about your (not so) little guy.
Post a Comment