Thursday, May 7, 2009

little bit is 5!




Happy Birthday to the cutest five year old on the planet!
We love your silly ways and the funny things you say.I can't believe how time flies and you are five today!

facts about riggsy (so far)....
*changing clothes 5 times a day
*has to tuck the shirt in
*has to have a belt
*fights with mom every morning over shoes!!!!
*know hows to have some major 'tude in his tone along with some head movement
*still loves mowing/weedeating
*still makes the boy "motor" sound with his mouth
*still long and lean like Mom..no fat on this boy!
*says "armen" instead of "Amen"
*sometime sings happy birthday to Jesus instead of an actual prayer
*still doesn't watch much TV..Clifford if I am lucky and only if there is nothing better to do
*has been tying shoes for about a year now
*still doesn't like milk
*doesn't like clothes that are too big ( he would sport a 3T if I let him)
*love some chicken fries and ranch dressin'
*favorite tunes-"Thank God I 'm a Country boy," "Free Fallin," "Long Black Train," various Hannah Montana tunes, "What a good boy, what a smart boy (Bare Naked Ladies)" Zac Brown Band and various Chipmunk tunes
*can't stand to have a drip of anything wet on his clothes
*loves to play tigers with Dad

ok that's all I can remember right now...so Happy Birthday Sweetness!


2 comments:

lyla said...

happy birthday riggs! that list is so cute :) he is a doll--and i loved the pictures from the week before at school. hilarious hair!

Dee-Dee said...

Such a sweet post, and I loved your list. Happy B-day to Riggs.
We are doing the 2 practice/2 game thing with t-ball, plus swimming for both and dance for 1 - I know what you mean about it wearing you out!!! I will be glad when summer gets here and there are no more obligations for a while...