My oldest graduated from kindergarten today. The grandparents came to see this momentous occasion and I'll have to say that it was the sweetest ceremony I have ever seen! I have to admit I was a little teary-eyed at times. They all game in to pomp and circumstance, of course, and then said "The Lord's Prayer" and pledge. It was so cute! Then after they sang songs, they came to the microphone to say what they wanted to be (see video 2 below). Jake said he wanted to be a fireman;others said they wanted to be wrestlers, rock stars, and princesses, so I will settle for fireman compared to those!HA! I was very proud of our school and the great job they did, and it made me realize what a blessing it is to be a part of such a great Christian school.
1 comment:
They look so stinkin' cute in all of the miniature caps and gowns! Love it!
Post a Comment