

Our school's fundraiser was last weekend and I will have to say it was quite an event. Gretchen was so nice to dedicate a night out of her schedule to help us raise money for the school. I didn't get to take many pics because I was so busy and forgot. There were many talented artists there. One funny thing happened was when I told Jay that I thought there was a "Monkee" sitting beside him. He wasn't familiar with the group and he just rolled his eyes at me. Then, the next thing we know, they called him up on stage. I thought it was funny. There is a pic here with my friend Jamie, who is more familiar with that era ( sorry Jamie). Jake took a picture of my "wig" as he called it. All I can say is country music= big hair and I had to have it for this event!


No comments:
Post a Comment