I tried to get some face shots of the kids; Jake is definitely photogenic and always has been, but Riggsy is a another story. He does this dorky, squinty ,over the top smile, and when I tell him to act natural, he looks mad. Anyway, it was gorgeous outside...here are some pics from the day
Sunday, February 8, 2009
It's spring....as Riggsy says
It was so nice after church today that we decided to head to the park and picnic. My friend Stephanie and her girls were also there. The kids had a blast and could have stayed all day. We definitely needed the sunblock, especially Riggs, but I wasn't as prepared since it is FEBRUARY!
I tried to get some face shots of the kids; Jake is definitely photogenic and always has been, but Riggsy is a another story. He does this dorky, squinty ,over the top smile, and when I tell him to act natural, he looks mad. Anyway, it was gorgeous outside...here are some pics from the day














I tried to get some face shots of the kids; Jake is definitely photogenic and always has been, but Riggsy is a another story. He does this dorky, squinty ,over the top smile, and when I tell him to act natural, he looks mad. Anyway, it was gorgeous outside...here are some pics from the day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment