Tuesday, February 3, 2009
A day with daddy
It seems that Jake's social calendar has definitely filled up, especially with birthday parties. I know I am not going to get by another year without them having their own big party like all the other kids in their class. Riggs had enough and decided he was not going to sit at home while I took Jake to Pump it Up so he convinced Jay to take him somewhere. They ended up at Bass Pro Outlet ( doesn't seem fun to me) and had a blast. Here are some pics of the fun day....







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
He is just gorgeous. I know you probably don't want to hear that about your baby boy but he is. He just seems like the sweetest little boy just from looking at your pictures. I definitely think you need another baby! Your children are to beautiful not to have another one ;)
Post a Comment