Sunday, August 24, 2008

Jay's Birthday at Arrington Vineyards

For Jay's birthday we went to Kix Brook's winery near Franklin with our fabulous friends Bart and Heather. This place not only had wine tastings and cheese, but also had live music and an abundance of tables for picnicking. There were people spread out everywhere. We had a really good time visiting with our friends and even met a new couple and shared a table with them. We ended the night watching the Boones perform at Martin's BBQ. It was a delightful evening.

















1 comment:

Dee-Dee said...

Hey Kristy! I was happy to see a comment from you - it looks like you guys are doing well. To answer your question, I have not been selling the outfits yet - mostly playing around with them and trying to figure out what is cute. Several people have asked me, though, so I have been considering it...Anyways...if you wanted something made I would be glad to for you. Did you have something inparticular in mind? If there is something your boys are really into (guitars, planes, trains, football, etc.) I could definitely try and find something that they would love. Just email me if you want - smith88@comcast.net. I hope I didn't ramble too much...