Monday, August 4, 2008

My baby is in kindergarten!!


Yes, its sooooo hard to believe Jake is in "real" school. He started kindergarten at MCA; his teacher is Ms. Jennifer. We had a kindergarten pre-party last night-notice the whip cream pic. We had to sike him up somehow because he wasn't real excited. I wasn't ready for him to go everyday either. However, he was very comfortable today (maybe a little too comfortable) and enjoyed being with his friends. There are only 10 in his class, so I was real happy about that. Riggs started Pre-K today.His teacher is Ms. Ashley. He always seems to do really well; he's really laid back so I don't worry about him. They are right across the hall from each other so it's nice for them to see each other on the way to Bible, library, specials,etc... They are really happy and if that's the case, I am happy!




No comments: