Thursday, August 7, 2008

At home with Riggsy

One of the wonderful things I get to enjoy is spending time alone with only Riggs. I think the second child sometimes gets jipped when it comes to getting time alone with mom. Since I work part-time and Jake is at school, he can have my undivided attention at home. I have come to find out that it is so much easier to run errands with one less child and children also act differently when they are by themselves. This week Riggs has been sitting in my lap a lot and he also loves to help me with household chores. He is very good at unloading the dishes, vacuuming, and picking up. The other day he came in and he said, " Mom, I am tired of you making all this mess!"If only this will carry through to the teen years..NOT.. Anyway, I am cherishing the time spent with him. He always has something funny and often intelligent thing to say. Here some pics of what we did today. He doesn't ever, I mean ever watch TV, so he is always moving, never still!He has figured out the computer and loves to learn school stuff and play games. He finally learned how to click/double click and maneuver the mouse, so I don't have to sit with him the whole time. Sorry about the red eye;I used my red eye reducer and it wouldn't save. To view the video, click on the play button Dad.

No comments: