Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Carmen's Birthday
Last weekend, we went to Arrington Vineyards for my friend Carmen's birthday. We had soooo much fun and we brought quite a spread... chicken salad, meat and cheeses, pastas salad, mozzarella salad..you name it, we had it. Reagan was also old enough to watch the kiddos while we ventured inside for a few minutes. We used to see each other often, but now that we live so far apart, we don't get to visit much. However, every time we do, it's just like old times. I love friends like that! I wish I had a scanner so I could upload old pics when Jake was a baby and Reagan was four. Anyway, time flies and we still love to see each other. Happy birthday Carmen!




I told Jake to sit in Reagan's lap because I have a cute picture at home of her holding him in her lap when he was a baby! Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Your boys are just too cute - they should be models! Seriously! And Carmen's daughter is beautiful too!
Awh, I didn't know you and Carmen were good friends. I met her at HH preschool. I never see her anymore though. Tell her I said hi.
Post a Comment