Monday, October 19, 2009
Monkey Bar Monday
On Monday afternoon Riggsy was climbing on the monkey bars of our swing set and plummeted face first 8 feet to the ground. I think it hurt his tummy the worst but somehow he cut his forehead. Although it was very small, it was very deep. It bled and bled and I could tell it might need a butterfly bandage. I showed the pharmacist at Walgreens and his "He'll be proud of that scar when he's older" reply was not what I was looking for... I ended up with butterfly bandages and liquid bandage. After I got home, I discovered that the liquid bandaid had been opened. I had visions of someone using it in the store ( because it is expensive) and putting it back and that made me a little sicky. So we just stuck with neosporin and the bandages. Oh and now the most painful part is pulling the hair out of the dried gooey cut. I decide to pin it back the only way I know how! His forehead is a little large now that I look at it. Thank goodness for bangs!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
the pictures of him with the hair clip in is hilarious! poor little thing :( hope it heals up fast.
Post a Comment