Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fall Break Beach Trip

We went to Grayton Beach/ Seaside for Fall Break. It was absolutely gorgeous and it was unexpectedly hot for mid October. I planned for cool nights and it may have gotten down to 90 degrees after dark. The kids were so easy; they played on the beach for early morning until dark and cried when we had to go home. I must have gone through three bottles of sunscreen. However, they got brown as biscuits..No burning though! There was a neat lake that butted up to the ocean. You can see it in a couple of pictures. The kids loved it ! At first I was a little nervous about crocs, but they said it was not that kind of lake. I kept an eye out though! Although we had a lot of fun, we sure missed Disney this year. We plan to go there next October.








































































2 comments:

lyla said...

how cute! love all the pictures :) only you would (and could) let someone take a picture of you from the side in your bathing suit! seriously. looks like you guys had a blast! we need to get together one night!

Dee-Dee said...

Love that pyramid picture. Your boys are so handsome - they look like little surfer guys - perfect on the beach!