So we were at Demos's restaurant celebrating Jay's birthday and Jake kept sticking his napkin in his mouth and then yanking it out. Jay was about to tell him to stop when he noticed that he yanked out his tooth. As his mouth filled with blood, he started to freak out a little bit. So I started clapping and screaming, "Jake, you lost your tooth...What a big boy!" and so on..so he would not cry. It's funny because he has been worried that he wasn't going to lose any teeth because all of his friends have. He didn't have any teeth at a year old so it does make sense that his took so long to come out. I am sure that Riggs will probably lose one soon because he always does things right after Jake. At least that's how things have happened so far. The weird thing was that the tooth wasn't even loose. I had just felt them only weeks ago and they didn't give one bit. At the end of dinner, the waitress took our picture and brought Jay's cake. I will always remember what day Jake lost his first tooth!
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Snaggle Tooth Thompson
So we were at Demos's restaurant celebrating Jay's birthday and Jake kept sticking his napkin in his mouth and then yanking it out. Jay was about to tell him to stop when he noticed that he yanked out his tooth. As his mouth filled with blood, he started to freak out a little bit. So I started clapping and screaming, "Jake, you lost your tooth...What a big boy!" and so on..so he would not cry. It's funny because he has been worried that he wasn't going to lose any teeth because all of his friends have. He didn't have any teeth at a year old so it does make sense that his took so long to come out. I am sure that Riggs will probably lose one soon because he always does things right after Jake. At least that's how things have happened so far. The weird thing was that the tooth wasn't even loose. I had just felt them only weeks ago and they didn't give one bit. At the end of dinner, the waitress took our picture and brought Jay's cake. I will always remember what day Jake lost his first tooth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment