This morning at church, the first graders were presented Bibles, which has been a tradition for many years. Entering first grade is a special milestone in every child's life and a time which he will learn how to read God's word. Since they can actually read now, the Bibles are on a child's level so they can easily understand it. It was a neat ceremony and Jake seemed to enjoy it! He was a little nervous but not as nervous as the boy who had to lead the song! Sorry the pics are blurry but I can't seem to take good pictures in auditoriums; the same thing happens at school. I have tried everything.
That is just a precious tradition. He looks so handsome in his little suit. I can't ever take good pictures inside, especially in auditoriums either, even with my newer camera...
1 comment:
That is just a precious tradition. He looks so handsome in his little suit. I can't ever take good pictures inside, especially in auditoriums either, even with my newer camera...
Post a Comment