Wednesday, July 8, 2009
4th of July
This year we went to Alabama for the holiday. It was fun playing out on the water and very relaxing. We got the children up on skis, which is something I have been meaning to do, because I think I skiid well before Riggs's age. Jay had to get out on the water so they wouldn't freak out when they fell. I remember vividly,when I started, that someone was out there with me and it was a sense of comfort. They both did really well. Riggs was fine until he took a nasty spill..you know the ones where you lean forward and bounce across the water on your head a few times. He was done! We were trying not to get any sun, but the kids seem to be getting darker and darker,the more 70 SPF I spray on them. We did fireworks out on the lake with Jay's family. Jay's brother has a dog that would actually bite off the sparklers when they were lit! You can see it in the pictures below. I thought it was so funny! Good times!























Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey Kristy,
Your kids are so so cute. Love that hair!! I agree about jon and kate plus 8. I really thought they had a good dynamic, but she dominated. The facebook pictures of the girlfriend are embarrassing. Just glad facebook wasn't around when I young and stupid! Though, I would never have had those pictures! I have some scrupples!
Post a Comment