Last week we hung out with my niece, Honor Grace. It was fun to spend time with just Honor; she has three other siblings. She is closest to Jake's age out of all his cousins and I think Riggs definitely felt like the third wheel. He bothered the stew out of them; of course, that's what little brothers are for! Everywhere we went, people thought she was one of mine....I guess it was the three blondies in tow. I'm sure it looked like I really had my hands full!
Monday, July 6, 2009
Hanging with Honor Grace
Last week we hung out with my niece, Honor Grace. It was fun to spend time with just Honor; she has three other siblings. She is closest to Jake's age out of all his cousins and I think Riggs definitely felt like the third wheel. He bothered the stew out of them; of course, that's what little brothers are for! Everywhere we went, people thought she was one of mine....I guess it was the three blondies in tow. I'm sure it looked like I really had my hands full!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment