

Tonight we ended up at the Opry again with my favorite lineup..Josh Turner and Carrie Underwood. Here are some pics of the night. In some of them, we are in dressing rooms, and I just couldn't help but take pictures of the walls. I am sure they think I am a stupid fan, but you gotta take advantage of the situation I guess. Sometimes I would run around to the front of the stage to get a face shot and and then run backstage to meet them in the hall, and I'll have to say I was hot and tired by the end of the night. I think I needed some touching up...do you think Carrie would have minded if I asked her makeup girl to help me out a little??HA Anyway, we had fun and BTW Jay is getting better at the present buying ....a TARA TARANTINO vintage BARBIE piece, pink lacey earrings to wear to the Opry...he's learning me well!!Aren't they cute?



2 comments:
Your gifts are beautiful!
thanks, I wasn't going to post that, but I think everyone needs some fun jewelry every once in a while.It has taken Jay this long to figure all this out you know. I thought they were too cute. There's a cute shop he's found and some helpful ladies, our age, that work there.
Post a Comment