Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Tell me your FAVORITE Disney experience...

Ok, so we decided to plan a SURPRISE Disney trip on fall break. Our experiences there have been wonderful, but I would like to know your favorite memories there, whether it be restaurants, shows, attractions or whatever! Please let me know, because I don't want to miss out!

3 comments:

chesley said...

love that you're doing this as a surprise!! your boys are at a great age for it I'd think. My favorite thing this time was the Aerosmith Rollercoaster! so much fun!

Dee-Dee said...

I got lots of our first Disney trip advice from you last year, and we are going back this Christmas. I did hear that they have a Pirate's League now for the boys at the Magic Kingdom - sort of equivalent to the girls' Bippity Boppity Boutique where they get to dress up like pirates and that whole deal. Beau is going to do that this trip. I don't think they had it last time we went. Not sure if it is great or not, but sounds like fun:)

Jenny said...

We went to Disney for the first time last fall. I wanted to comment after I read the other comment about the Pirates League. Lyla actually did it when we went last fall. If your boys are into the pirate stuff then they would really like it. They give you a pirate name, put make-up on you to make you look like a pirate, take you in a room where you find the treasure and take a picture of you. They have different "looks" the boys will get to choose from on the make-up. If you go to my blog under 2009, October, the Disney post has the picture that they take in the Pirate League you can see. It's $50 though. So if you're boys aren't thrilled about wearing make-up all day I don't know that it would be worth it.