Tuesday, May 4, 2010

2010 Flood

It almost seems like a dream..unreal to see. This is the our baseball field right down the road.

My friend Suzanne's house


This is not how she expected to get a new kitchen!





The kids think it's so much fun, although they don't realize the devastation that this rain is bringing!


our neck of the woods...Old Lebanon Dirt Rd.




and these were taken days after the rain. The water had receded some...

1 comment:

Heather said...

How terrible! I have been watching the news & the weather for the past few days and have been amazed by the pictures of all that water. It is unbelievable! My friends & relatives in Nashville were fortunate to not have any significant damage. I was so sad to see the pictures of the Gaylord so full of water. It was such a beautiful, fun place when we were there last summer.

Your boys are the cutest ever, by the way! I always enjoy reading your blog.