

Riggs's spring production of "Bugs" was awesome and he really enjoyed it. He was a firefly and army ant. There's a couple of videos below if you want to listen. One of his friends is singing very loud, and off tune, I might add. I laughed so hard because he never missed a word, yet it was hard on the ears.
Jake ended up getting the solo for the "God Bless the USA" American Trilogy program. I will have to say that he kind of froze up and didn't sing like he does at home. Oh well, I guess he will learn how to get over stage fright if wants to be a Jonas Brother HA!. I just hated it because he is a natural with vibrato and tone and he shied away a little when he got in front of the crowd. Hopefully, he will take voice in the summer and that will help.
Overall, I was proud of them..just have fun I always say.


No comments:
Post a Comment