Also, no southerner needs to get by without learning how to make a batch of fresh fried pies. So we made some peach pies. When I was little, I remember mom letting me use the fork to go around the edges. Riggsy seemed to enjoy it and the end result was delicious!
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Mimi's Visit
My parents came for a visit last weekend. The weather turned out beautiful for November and mom thought I needed some pansies in the front. I usually put them out myself, but I was slacking this year. Sometimes I skip them because they don't spread out like petunias do in the spring and summer. Riggs had fun helping her as he loves to do anything that involves gardening/lawn care maintenance.
Also, no southerner needs to get by without learning how to make a batch of fresh fried pies. So we made some peach pies. When I was little, I remember mom letting me use the fork to go around the edges. Riggsy seemed to enjoy it and the end result was delicious!










Also, no southerner needs to get by without learning how to make a batch of fresh fried pies. So we made some peach pies. When I was little, I remember mom letting me use the fork to go around the edges. Riggsy seemed to enjoy it and the end result was delicious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
i wish she'd come to my house & put out pansies! btw..love your music "baby it's cold outside" is my favorite song of the season!
Post a Comment