We had a lot of fun visiting with friends and family over spring break. The first week my kids went to my mom's house. I got a lot of stuff done around the house and threw quite a few things away that, otherwise, the kids would not have let me trash. Jay and I had a lot of dinners out and it was nice to be alone; however, we really missed the kids after a few days. It was just too quiet around here! After they returned, we went to the Nashville Zoo and then headed to Memphis. Before we went to my sisters, we stayed a night with my best friend from high school, Ashlee. Our kids had so much fun and Ashlee and I had a good chance to catch up on things. After that we went to my sisters and had a lot of fun with the fam. We went to the Memphis Zoo but I forgot my camera..go figure!Sunday, April 5, 2009
spring break
We had a lot of fun visiting with friends and family over spring break. The first week my kids went to my mom's house. I got a lot of stuff done around the house and threw quite a few things away that, otherwise, the kids would not have let me trash. Jay and I had a lot of dinners out and it was nice to be alone; however, we really missed the kids after a few days. It was just too quiet around here! After they returned, we went to the Nashville Zoo and then headed to Memphis. Before we went to my sisters, we stayed a night with my best friend from high school, Ashlee. Our kids had so much fun and Ashlee and I had a good chance to catch up on things. After that we went to my sisters and had a lot of fun with the fam. We went to the Memphis Zoo but I forgot my camera..go figure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment