Sister's birthday is today and Papa's birthday is on Thanksgiving..so here's a song for you...Go down to the playlist (on the sidebar) and pause so you can hear.
Your boys are so cute - I love their long hair. I just checked out your blog - has been forever. I didn't realized you guys just went to Disney. We are going in 2 weeks - have not been since I was in high school. We are so excited! What would you tell me to absolutely not miss? What would you say you went to and would miss next time? We only have 5 days, and I don't want to miss anything that is just great...
1 comment:
Your boys are so cute - I love their long hair. I just checked out your blog - has been forever. I didn't realized you guys just went to Disney. We are going in 2 weeks - have not been since I was in high school. We are so excited! What would you tell me to absolutely not miss? What would you say you went to and would miss next time? We only have 5 days, and I don't want to miss anything that is just great...
Post a Comment